Life at NFSB /

 

Feb: 8th move of Our House has been Postponed

The Wednesday, Feb. 8 move of Our House has been Postponed!  The move that was to take place on Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2017 has been postponed due to the weather and high winds.

We will send out an announcement on Wednesday morning, to let you know if the move will take place on Thursday, Feb. 9, or Friday, Feb. 10. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, however, we are at the mercy of the weather!

 

Bonjour,

Le déménagement du mercredi, le 8 février, 2017 de Notre maison a été annulé! Nous vous ferons parvenir une annonce mercredi matin, pour vous permettre de savoir si le déménagement aura lieu le jeudi 9 février ou le vendredi 10 février. Nous nous excusons pour tout inconvénient que cela peut avoir causé, cependant, nous sommes à la merci de la météo!