program brochureSubmit an
About the program
We offer a diversity of learning modules that will help you develop the necessary skills to be successful in the accounting profession. You will develop computer proficiency using the most up-to-date software: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Simply Accounting. Visual aids, demonstrations, and hands on practical learning activities are the focus of our teaching methods and will guide you step by step on your career path. Upon graduation,you will have acquired the skills and knowledge in the basics of accounting and be ready to jumpstart your career in this professional field (approximate costs: $655).
Skills you will learn
- building spreadsheets: track income and expenditures
- formulate daily and end-of-period reports
- prepare payroll systems and income tax analysis
Did you know
- Accounting and related clerks are among the occupations currently in highest demand all over Quebec.
- Graduates of the Accounting program may progress to supervisory or skilled financial occupations, such as Accounts Payable Supervisor, Bookkeeper or Office Manager.
- strong knowledge of both manual and computerized accounting skills
- strong written and oral communication skills
- team-work, the ability to resolve problems, and proven decision-making skills
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Collections Officer
- General Office Accounting Clerk
- Junior Bookkeeper
- Payroll Clerk
- Office Manager
Program available at the following Centre