NFSB offers high-quality, industry recognized CPR/first aid certification.
Delivered by experienced and fully-accredited instructors, we make it simple for people of every experience level to get the skills and qualifications they need. Heartsaver is the essential CPR and automated external defibrillator (AED) course. Foundational and flexible, Heartsaver provides you with the skills and confidence to respond to a cardiac arrest.
Length: 8 hrs
Heart and Stroke Foundation Certification
- Heartsaver CPR training (4 hours)
- Basic First Aid (4 hours)
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation manoeuvres (CPR)
- Perform manoeuvres for clearing obstructed airways
- Provide first aid, based on the situation, in case of:
- Hemorrhage and state of shock
- Musculoskeletal injury
- Problems related to heat or cold
- Allergic reaction