This page includes links, resources, and current news for Adult & Vocational students.
- LETTER TO STUDENTS from the Director of Continuing Education (May 1, 2020)
- CVCEC + HAECC Centres will reopen, by invitation only, as of May 11, 2020
- Nova will reopen, by invitation only, as of May 25, 2020. (*updated: previously May 19*)
- *Students should you be invited into the Centre, clear instructions on how to proceed will be e-mailed to you beforehand.*
- Mental and physical health strategies: Re-education counsellors (video resource)
- Update from our: Counsellor in Academic and Vocational Training (video resource)
- Message from our: Centre Directors (video resource)
Quebec Ministry of Education
Designed to provide support for adult general education and for vocational training students in Quebec.
- Adult General Education: http://www.accompagnementfga.ca/aevtstudents/ae/
- Vocational Training: http://www.accompagnementfga.ca/aevtstudents/vt/
NFSB Adult Education and Vocational Training – start dates
Recognition of Acquired Competencies – Your work experience may count towards your vocational diploma!
- COVID-19 important Information section (Quebec government) – special attention to ‘Foreign students’
Extending the duration of the Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) for studies – The Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) is extending, until December 31, 2020, the minister’s consent for the duration of the stay in Québec of foreign students whose Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) for studies expires as of April 30, 2020 and before December 31, 2020. This regulation applies to students whose CAQ had not already expired on April 30, 2020.
- Québec métiers d’avenir – Éducation international
Math Help Services Aligned with the Quebec curriculum, MHS is used in most high schools and Adult Education centres across Quebec.
Independent Learning Video
The Government of Canada is taking immediate, significant and decisive action to support Canadians and businesses facing hardship as a result of the global COVID-19 outbreak.