Mondays (7:00-9:00 pm) | October 18 to December 6, 2021 |
15-hour course | Offered ONLINE!
October 18 – December 6, 2021
7:00 – 9:00 pm
Become a more proficient and comfortable excel user! Learn the basics of Excel now to save time in the future. The course covers simple functions, basic formulas and calculations. A great opportunity to use excel more efficiently in your workplace.
These trainings are for people working in the private, non-for-profit, a cooperative or self-employed in the Montérégie. Candidates who are already employed have priority in the training. If space permits unemployed individuals or those who work in the public sector may be eligible. Please contact Jayme if you would like to be put on the waiting list.
Exclusion: Workers in the public and parapublic sector, state and municipal companies, students, even if they work part-time, people interested in a course for personal purposes (ex: retirees). CNESST and SAAQ providers are also ineligible.
Example of those excluded:
• Rehabilitation centers
• Residential and long-term care centers (CHSLD)
• Hospital centers
• Youth centers
• Local community service centers (CLSC)
• Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
• School boards
• Subsidized private educational institutions
• Loto-Québec (including casinos)
• Provincial and federal departments
• Provincial and federal penitentiaries
• Canada Post
• Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ)
• Société des transport de Montréal (STM)
• Canadian Armed Forces
• Via Rail
• All other related organizations