Are you comfortable with using excel and ready to learn more functions and formulas? This course is for people who have mastered the basics of excel and are ready to take their skills to an intermediate level.
Become a more proficient and comfortable excel user! Learn the basics of Excel now to save time in the future. The course covers simple functions, basic formulas and calculations. A great opportunity to use excel more efficiently in your workplace.
*Candidates who are already employed have priority. If space permits unemployed individuals may be eligible.*
Exclusion: Workers in the public and parapublic sector, state and municipal companies, students, even if they work part-time, people interested in a course for personal purposes (ex: retirees). CNESST and SAAQ providers are also ineligible.
Example of those excluded:
• Rehabilitation centers
• Residential and long-term care centers (CHSLD)
• Hospital centers
• Youth centers
• Local community service centers (CLSC)
• Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
• School boards
• Subsidized private educational institutions
• Loto-Québec (including casinos)
• Provincial and federal departments
• Provincial and federal penitentiaries
• Canada Post
• Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ)
• Société des transport de Montréal (STM)
• Canadian Armed Forces
• Via Rail
• All other related organizations