Thursdays (7:00-9:00 pm) | October 21 to December 9, 2021 |
15- hour course | Offered ONLINE!
October 21 – December 9, 2021
7:00 – 9:00 pm
Take your word skills to the next level! In this course, you will learn how to insert tables, graphic objects, printing, formatting and more!
These trainings are for people working in the private, non-for-profit, a cooperative or self-employed in the Montérégie. Candidates who are already employed have priority in the training. If space permits unemployed individuals or those who work in the public sector may be eligible. Please contact Jayme if you would like to be put on the waiting list.
Exclusion: Workers in the public and para-public sector, state and municipal companies, students, even if they work part-time, people interested in a course for personal purposes (ex: retirees). CNESST and SAAQ providers are also ineligible.
Example of those excluded:
• Rehabilitation centers
• Residential and long-term care centers (CHSLD)
• Hospital centers
• Youth centers
• Local community service centers (CLSC)
• Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
• School boards
• Subsidized private educational institutions
• Loto-Québec (including casinos)
• Provincial and federal departments
• Provincial and federal penitentiaries
• Canada Post
• Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ)
• Société des transport de Montréal (STM)
• Canadian Armed Forces
• Via Rail
• All other related organizations