In this episode we visit Trades In Motion, as an attendance record of 4 189 students make their way during the 3rd edition of the interactive career fair.
– Students came from over 76 schools in the region.
– Four local school boards partnered together for this project
– 29 interactive vocational kiosks had the students engaged from start to finish
– Over 150 vocational teachers and students helped in their respective kiosks
– Over 100 high school student volunteers from C.V.R, HSB along with L.P.P. each helped ensure the days ran smoothly.
– Every school in our school board took part by sending students to the event.
Of course we have another LEED tip of the day: Selection of non-toxic building materials. (Great job done by one of carpentry students – Matthew Doucet)
And if you’ve missed our previous episodes, be sure to check them out in our: “Our House” Video Gallery – where you’ll find the first seven episodes. http://nfsb.me/video-gallery-house/
If you want to see a complete recap of Trades In Motion 2014 – check this video out.