RAC (Recognition of Acquired Competencies) is perhaps for you?
- Have you acquired skills through life and work experience?
- Do you have several years of experience in a trade?
- Would you like to obtain recognition for your acquired skills towards a diploma in Vocational Studies?
What is RAC?
The recognition of acquired competencies in vocational education is a process that makes it possible to assess and gain official recognition of skills acquired through life and work experience. At the end of the process, you will receive an official transcript from the Ministry of Education to certify that the skills have been acquired and recognized by an educational institution.
How to proceed:
1. Identify the program for which you would like to gain recognition for acquired skills, NFSB offers RAC services for the following programs;
- Auto Mechanics
- Construction Business Management
- Horticulture and Garden Centre Operations
- Institutional and Home Care Assistance
- Residential & Commercial Drafting
- Secretarial Studies
2. Contact Amanda Lemay (RAC Development Officer) to find out if RAC is for you: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 450-691-1440 ext: 513