International Student Admissions Process – How to become NFSB’s next international student!
1. If you are a student from China, please contact: Cindy Yao (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. If you are a student from India, please contact: Hitesh Purohit (Johnny) – (email@example.com)
3. All OTHER international student applicants must request the International Student Application Form from NFSB (firstname.lastname@example.org).
a.) Fill out the form and re-send it back to NFSB (email@example.com) along with a deposit of $1,100 CAD. ($100 for the application fee and $1,000 as the tuition deposit).
b.) Payment must be made by certified cheque or a money order payable to NEW FRONTIERS SCHOOL BOARD.
c.) If a student is denied admission or is unable to obtain a student visa, the tuition deposit of $1,000 CAD will be refunded.
4. Once the admissions department receives the application form and $1,100 deposit, within two weeks, a Letter of Acceptance and a student invoice will be issued.
5. At the orientation session, the student must have the following:
a.) Full tuition payment
b.) Valid study permit
c.) Valid CAQ
d.) Notarized and translated copy of the high school diploma
e.) Health and medical insurance
f.) Valid Passport
For any other questions about becoming an international Student @ NFSB, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org