Our Service to Business and Community offers quality QUICK TRAININGS – custom-designed in a timely and cost-effective manner, created to meet industry and community needs. Whether it’s to upgrade the skills and competencies of your employees/team members or simply to take an interest course that you’ve always wanted to do, our team is here to help. Our services can be offered at one of our school board facilities, or at your workplace. For more info and questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service to Business
- Made-to-Measure Trainings
- Tailor-made, custom-built trainings designed for your company’s needs and industry requirements. Email us at email@example.com for more information (Location, costs and schedules are determined based on a needs-analysis)
- Starting a Business Program (Attestaion Vocational Specialty)
- 330 hours, 4-months / 2 nights a week
- Construction Business Program (Attestation Vocational Specialty)
- 450 hours, 7-months / 2 nights a week & weekend day
- Advanced Hairdressing Workshops
- FALL 2019 (Monday evenings – 3:30 to 8:30 p.m., in partnership with Salon Chatelle Concept)
- Health & Safety (Construction site)
- ASP (Association paritaire pour la santé et la sécurité du travail du secteur de la construction) 30-hour course / approx: $280 per student. A minimum of 8 students is required.
- MAPAQ – Manager Training
- The hygiene and food safety course is for food establishment managers, it will help you identify the situations that pose a health risk whenever you prepare or handle food.
- MAPAQ – Handlers
- The hygiene and food safety course for food handlers will teach you to identify situations that pose a health risk whenever you prepare or handle food.
- Painting & Drawing
Recognition of Acquired Competencies (RAC)
- The Recognition of Acquired Competencies (RAC) is a process to assess and gain official recognition of skills acquired through life and work experience. At the end of the process, you will receive an official transcript from the Ministry of Education to certify that the skills have been acquired and recognized by an educational institution.
Skills Trade Certificate Diploma Program (STC)