In this “how to” segment, we talk about the proper way to create headers and footers when using Microsoft Word. Our students in our Secretarial Studies program have created a collection of quick-hit tutorials for different word processing tasks. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out our How to playlist on our youtube channel for help with other do-it-yourself projects.
Such as: “How to”…
– Grow seeds (horticulture department)
– Water a plant properly (horticulture department)
– Adjust cabinet doors (carpentry department)
– Change a tire (auto mechanics department)
– Install vinyl siding (carpentry department)
– Apply exterior caulking (carpentry program)