To Students enrolled in Adult Education, and Vocational Education
Subject: Creating an account for online consultation of the student’s academic record at the Ministry of Education
The Ministry’s portal “Student Online Academic Record” allows you to consult all of your learning results. To gain access you must create an account.
For students in Adult Education or Vocational Training, you may create your account whenever it is most convenient.
To create an account:
- Go to www.education.gouv.qc.ca/en
- Click on “Online Services” and choose “Online Academic Record”
- Select “Create an Account”
- Provide the necessary information as requested to identify yourself; namely our permanent code, and your file number. Your school can provide this information to you.
Only one account per permanent code can be created.
If you encounter any technical issues, the General Information Service of the Ministère de l’Éducation can be reached at the following coordinates:
- 418 643-7095, Quebec City area
- 1-866-747-6626, outside of Quebec City
- « Contact us » section of www.education.gouv.qc.ca