Business French / Francais d’affaires Starts Sept 2020
This business French course will help you improve your French for the workplace and day-to-day life, covering the basics of the French workplace, terminology, verbs, grammar rules and more...
EXCEL for Beginners – September 2020
Wednesdays 7:00 to 9:00 pm Become a more proficient and comfortable excel user! Learn the basics of Excel now to save time in the future. The course covers simple functions, basic formulas and calculations. A great opportunity to use excel more efficiently in your workplace. *Candidates who are...
NEW THIS YEAR! The New Frontiers School Board Continuing Education department is offering training courses for individuals who are already employed. Starting October 7th!
Excel: Wednesday’s 7-9pm
Francais des Affaires: Wednesday’s 7:30-9pm
These training courses are offered with the financial participation of the Government of Quebec. The participants must be EMPLOYED either in:
– A private for-profit company
– A non-profit company
– A cooperative
– Or be self-employed
*Candidates who are already employed have priority. If space permits unemployed individuals may be eligible.*
Exclusion: Workers in the public and parapublic sector, state and municipal companies, students, even if they work part-time, people interested in a course for personal purposes (ex: retirees). CNESST and SAAQ providers are also ineligible.
List of examples of those exculded:
• Rehabilitation centers
• Residential and long-term care centers (CHSLD)
• Hospital centers
• Youth centers
• Local community service centers (CLSC)
• Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
• School boards
• Subsidized private educational institutions
• Loto-Québec (including casinos)
• Provincial and federal departments
• Provincial and federal penitentiaries
• Canada Post
• Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ)
• Société des transport de Montréal (STM)
• Canadian Armed Forces
• Via Rail
• All other related organizations