Financial assistance is possibly available when TAKING a TRADE.
Renewed Prosperity Through Greater Training Program / Programme d’aide à la relance par l’augmentation de la formation (PARAF)
Eligibility: To take part in PARAF, you have to meet certain conditions.
You must be unemployed and:
- receiving employment insurance or recovery benefits (CRB or other), or
- receiving last-resort financial assistance from the Gouvernment du Québec
- taking part in skills development activities under the Aim for Employment Program of the Gouvernment du Québec, or
- not receiving any income from government support programs
You must also, by April 30, 2021:
- have agreed on a training program that leads to a trade or occupation with good job prospects with an employment assistance officer at a Services Québec office, and
- the training must begin by September 25, 2021.
Your employment assistance officer can point you to training programs that lead to a trade or occupation with good job prospects in your area.
Click the link for more details! (https://www.quebec.ca/en/employment/renewed-prosperity-training-program)