- The following three bursaries are available to students in a program started after July 1st 2019 for the (2019-2020 school year). DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 22, 2019.
- Institutional and Home Care Assistance (NOVA + CVCEC) : $ 1 700
- Horticulture and Garden Centre Operations (HAECC): $ 1 700
- Landscaping (HAECC/CVCEC): $ 1 700
Bursary recipients will be selected for review based on their ability to demonstrate:
- a clear financial need.
- their future plans/aspirations in pursuing a career in their chosen field.
Bursary applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and will be awarded to the successful candidate in two instalments. (1st instalment: $ 500 “upon completion of a minimum of 225 class hours” / 2nd instalment: $ 1200 “upon completion of their Diploma*”) – *within the pre-described timeframe “no-longer than 3 years”.
These bursaries are made possible by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail (CPMT). The CPMT identifies trades lacking skilled workers. This year, the trades identified include three programs offered at New Frontiers! CPMT offers bursaries to students as an encouragement to study in these trades. If you are in need of financial assistance and can show satisfactory academic achievement, apply now. Become certified in trades with great job opportunities!