Hi! I am Denis, the caretaker at CVCEC and I try to live healthy. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try”.
So I am not disappointed if my goals, such as diet or exercising is not reached, because I know I tried. “Mistakes are proof that you’re trying”.
Spoil yourselves on holidays, parties, celebrations, or just because you deserve it. Do not consider this a failure; it’s simply an award for the good work.
“Strive for progress, not perfection”.
To help you with the excellent programs provided at CVCEC, I will be there to motivate you towards a healthy life. One way to do this could be by joining an exercise group as well as viewing the CVCEC bulletin board about Healthy Living. Below is what is posted on our board for this week:
– Motivation of the week; don’t forget it never gets easier, you just get better.
– News and Gadgets; upcoming activities, Garmin forerunner 910xtgps watch.
– About Training; exercise routine, music like flower by Moby, watch on YouTube bring sally up challenge.
– CVCEC Activities; Terry Fox Run, floor and ice hockey, soccer, football and basketball at break time.
– Nutrition; recipes, healthy food, good and bad habits.
“When you feel like quitting think about why you started”