We had such a huge following from our first “How to Install vinyl siding” video, John Hodges from our Carpentry department agreed to produce a couple follow-up segments to give a few more insights and tips about the entire process.
In this segment he’ll delve into:
- exterior corners of the wall
- the tools you will need
- starter strips
- proper nailing techniques
Be sure to check his final segment (Part 3 of 3).
Previous – How to videos:
– How to install vinyl siding (carpentry department) (PART 1)
– Grow seeds (horticulture department)
– Water a plant properly (horticulture department)
– Adjust cabinet doors (carpentry department)
– Change a tire (auto mechanics department)
Do you have any suggestion for a future “How to” video? We’d love to hear from you. Don’t be shy and write to firstname.lastname@example.org to suggest a topic. We have a multitude of “trade programs” maybe you’ll be inspired by one of our programs. Don’t forget to check out our youtube channel.